COMING SOON…EXCITING UPDATES ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL CONDO COMMUNITY IN THE HEART OF KOMOKA!
Enjoy the peace and tranquility of a small town in a vibrant and friendly community only minutes from London!
In the spring of 2017 we will be offering an exceptional opportunity to own a detached one floor condominium (a loft option is available on some lots) in Parkview Heights. This distinctive community is located beside Parkview P.S. on Oxbow Road in charming Komoka, only minutes west of London.
We have extensive experience in new construction, including many custom homes and “Applegate Walk,” a one-floor, attached condominium development in Lambeth.
- Several floor plans to choose from
- 1400 to 1800 sq. ft. of open-concept living space
- Detached, single-floor or detached, single-floor plus loft option available
- Two car garage
Unique and affordable, Parkview Heights, is ideal for families, young professionals or empty nesters.
Our single floor detached condominiums meet the needs of a diverse group of people.
- Families yearning for the peace and tranquility of a small town in a vibrant and family friendly community
- Empty nesters wishing to downsize
- Professionals can easily commute to London for work
- Convenient access to the 402
- First class elementary and secondary schools
- Organized sports programs available for kids of all ages
This remarkable neighbourhood is within walking distance to:
- Parkview School
- Komoka Wellness & Recreation Complex
- Middlesex Centre Library Branch
- Komoka Community Park & Recreation Centre
- Post Office
- Komoka Pharmacy
- Bank of Montreal
- Foodtown Grocery Store
- Little Beaver Variety Store
- Country Hearth Restaurant
- Little Beaver Restaurant
- Komoka Pizza & Subs
- Tim Hortons
Other amenities close by include:
- Gas stations
- Firerock Golf & Country Club
- Oxbow Glen Golf & Country Club
A Parkview Estates Condo truly offers the best of both worlds.
Custom Built Single Family Homes
We will also be offering a limited number of executive sized, single family lots on Parkview Cres.
We invite you to contact us for more information about choosing a lot, or sign-up to receive exclusive updates.